Some Of Our Great Services Include:
- Sit down learning time
- Potty training for ages 2 and up
- Organized, individualized, and curriculum based programs
- USDA approved food program providing breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks
- Before and after school care from most local schools, pre-kindergarten and Headstart programs
- Pre School curriculum based programs for 2 and 3 year olds
- Pre Kindergarten programs for 4 and 5 year olds
- Individual classrooms for all age groups
- Separate infant/toddler facilities
- Video monitoring
- Competitive rates
- Reasonable registration fees
Kiddieland Child Care Centers offers a wide range of services and amenities to infants, toddlers and young children of Clarksville and surrounding areas. Our child care services are offered to children between the ages of 7 weeks and 11 years. We offer preschool curriculum for two and three-year-olds, and pre-kindergarten programs for four and five-year-olds that will be entering school. We provide individual classrooms for all age groups.
We offer seperate classrooms for infants and toddlers and older age children. All classrooms and facilities undergo daily cleaning and sanitization. We offer a separate dining area, which is located outside the classroom for all age groups. We follow the USDA meal program and provide nutritious, hot meals for breakfast and lunch, and a snack each afternoon. Kiddieland Child Care Center recognizes the importance of parent involvement, so we offer an open door policy, with daily communication with staff available. We also offer Parent/Teacher Conferences, monthly newsletters, a Parent Advisory Board and bi-annual Parent Workshops.